management services offered include:
The financial management services offered by CAM
- Billing and collecting Association assessments.
- Depositing Association monies.
- Reconciling bank accounts daily.
- Developing and administering a collection
- Providing monthly detailed financial reports to
the Board of Directors.
- Coordinating preparation of tax return and
- Archiving and storing Association financial
records in hard and/or soft copies.
- Maintaining current list of all community
- Coordinating property closings and requests from
realtors, lenders, and escrow and title companies.
- Providing community website with access to legal
documents and online payments.
- Sending introductory letter to new owners.
- Responding to homeowner account inquiries.
- Completing realtor and lender information forms.
· CAM also offers our clients the ability to customize
management services to meet your community’s specific needs. Most
customized service packages include financial management (above) plus one or
more of the following a la carte services:
- Assisting with preparation of the annual
- Sending mailings and e-notifications.
- Coordinating and attending fine hearings.
- Processing architectural applications.
- Coordinating your Association’s reserve study.
- Managing requests for proposals.
- Coordinating and attending board meetings and
- Additional manager consultations as needed.
The key to a successful association property management is sound financial management. We pride ourselves in our ability to keep the Board of Directors accurately informed as to the Association’s financial condition and offer full financial support through our programs and services.